vendredi 21 juin 2013

ZIP ZIP !

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I want to talk to you about Zip Zip, my brand new TV series. The production just started at Go-N Productions, in Paris. I've been working on this show for more than 3 years, and just before I left France I directed my first pilote episode. It's a 52x11' TV series for France Television and Super RTL (Germany) about a gang of wild animals pretending to be normal pets so they can live in the comfort of the city. I can't put the pilot online but here are some screen shots. The production continues without me but I have a super team to take the reins.










Storyboard : Lionel Allaix (who's also the new director)
Backgrounds : Manu Tanon-Tchi & Thomas Greffard
Animation Supervisors & Tests :  Mourad Seddiki, Mathieu Chaptel & Caroline Piochon
Props & FX : Ahmed Guerrouache
Compositing : Agathe Urban
Based on an idea of Anne Ozannat.


14 commentaires:

Gio M. a dit…

Amazing and inspiring work as always.

Lucas Ferreyra a dit…

Fantastico!!!

Dexter Smith a dit…

Fantastic!

mélanie daigle a dit…

Love it! Looks like it will be a hilarious show :D

La Hud' a dit…

j'adore j'adore j'adore.
moi qui adore les sangliers en slips, là, ton sanglier en combi est juste magique.

Ashley Perez a dit…

You have an eye for humor! This is amazing!

pakoto a dit…

these are amazing!

Jeff Harter a dit…

Nice! Would love to see...

Denis Goulet a dit…

Bravo! J'espère qu'on le verra également au Québec!

Anonyme a dit…

Cant wait!

Matías Trillo a dit…

Amazing!!!

wanyusri a dit…

nice art.. my new animation layout project.. very cute..

-Inspidean.

Philippe a dit…

Un grand plaisir de découvrir tes images, très belle série !

tenun ikat a dit…

very amazing post, I like It, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information that is very interesting to see in this artikle, good job adnd succes For you


karimunjawa
and furniture jepara
or mebel jepara
and tenun
Up tenun rangrang