jeudi 13 septembre 2012

PETIT LAPIN CHERCHE UN AMI



Hi folks! I've been away for a long time, getting ready for my big move to the US, Los Angeles to be precise. I've been here for 10 days now, and I was dying to make a very important post about a book I illustrated a few months ago, Little bunny is looking for a friend with the french publisher Chocolat Jeunesse. I fell deeply in love with this story written by Céline Claire and I hope you will, too. The book has just been released, you can find it here or here. Enjoy!

22 commentaires:

VICTOR GIMENEZ a dit…

BRAVO!

Hannah Tuohy a dit…

Congrats on the book release! It looks absolutely adorable!

rose-a-petits-pois a dit…

Moi je veux bien etre son amie :-)

l'illustractrice a dit…

C'est doux, chaud et coloré, bravo!

timocunha a dit…

Vraiment merveilleux!

Daniel Best a dit…

Very cute illustrations! And, congrats on making the big move. So, may I know if you will be at CTNX in November?

www.ctnanimationexpo.com

Áine a dit…

Beautiful work! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Jeff Harter a dit…

Wonderful as always!

Bryst a dit…

Bonne continuation à Les Anges ville !

Anonyme a dit…

Il est trognon ce lapin! Je l'attendais ton premier post from L.A
Chui pas déçu! La bise à vous deux.

Ah oui , si tu croises l'équipe des "Hollywood Girls" fais leur une bise
de leur plus grand fan.

Mourad

Léa illustration a dit…

Ohhhhh il est trop chou se petit lapin :) !!! J'aime bc!!! J'espère le trouver dans ma librairie !!!!! J'aime trop!

MAUMONT a dit…

C'est HYPER mignon.
Bravo!

Tor Freeman a dit…

This is lovely! And congrats on your big move!

Alicia minijuegos de autos a dit…

really singular!

pakoto a dit…

fantastic!

Jannie aka Chickengirl a dit…

I love it!

Guz a dit…

My God, this is SO adorable... BRAVO.

Anonyme a dit…

Trop bien, j'admire votre travail, franchement, bravo !!!! ;)

Carol Antunes a dit…

Aurore,

I´m absolutely in love with your work. :)

Nicholas Hong a dit…

falling love in your work! haha awesome!

Fermín Solís a dit…

Brilliant work! I have been a fan!

Hobo Divine a dit…

So adorable!