dimanche 8 juillet 2012

FLOOPALOO, WHERE ARE YOU?


Hello everyone, a billion years ago I developed the characters of a french TV series called Floopaloo, where are you? formerly known as Summer Camp, with the studio Xilam Animation. This is the first time I don't work on a production based on my designs but I think the artists who replaced me did a pretty good job. And the backgrounds are gorgeous. So I recommand it.


I choose to put the original designs of the characters on my blog because I like them better (I did the revised designs myself but I prefer those little guys). Here are Lisa and Matt, the two heroes of the show (Matt kind of looks like Pete Doherty now). And here are some posings.
Line-up of the main characters :


And a few kiddies from the camp :



So I heard that the show is already on air on the french TV channel France 5, weekdays at 09:10am. Watch it if you can!

21 commentaires:

Maëlle a dit…

AAAH j'en étais sûr !!
Je suis tombée sur un épisode un matin !
Je me suis exclamée "Mais ! C'est magnifique ça on dirait du Aurore Damant !!" ♥

Amanda Olivia a dit…

Hey awesome designs. The kids looks really good and lovely for animation. The colours n shapes you hav used are excellent!

Gillibean a dit…

Very nice work! I love the pose sheet of Matt, the one where he's caught eating the cookies! Hilarious!

Sean McCormack a dit…

whoaaa! Trop beau tes designs!
J'adore les posings!
Super expressifs!
J'adore! :-D

VICTOR GIMENEZ a dit…

Irresistible!

Addison Taylor a dit…

I love your work, the characters are awesome!

divorcer a dit…

J'adore cette série ! Les personnages sont Hilarants !!

SEBASTIEN CAMUS a dit…

The characters are really funny & cute !! especially squick and Malik are my favorite.
Seb does not miss the show every morning ...!! Just to make sure that colours of BG are fine.
Murielle (et Seb)

Gianna - juegos de naves a dit…

great, congratulations!

Pauline C. a dit…

C'est superbe, je viens tout juste d'en voir un épisode :)

monitoman a dit…

adorei esses personagens!
muito carismaticos

Mia Tinelli a dit…

are very nice and funny characters, I love you!

Amandine Piu a dit…

Rhaaaa ! je suivais déjà ce blog avec admiration, maintenant, je suis aussi scotchée à la télé chaque matin ! j'aime vraiment beaucoup beaucoup tous votre univers !

Emma Robson a dit…

the characters are beautiful, you are so creative!

Timothy J Lamb a dit…

i love the shapes you are getting out of these little doods. very nice work!

Jesus Lopez Pastor a dit…

Love your style,greats works.
A pleasure visit your blog,
regards

Thomas Campi a dit…

Amazing characters !

wanyusri a dit…

luv all the characters.. especially Marie-Jeanne (easy to sketch) 2 more eps to go.. working in Layout team.

Aira a dit…

Amazing! i love characters :)

Juliette a dit…

Waouh !
J'adore "Flapacha ou es-tu".
Les graphismes sont magnifiques et je déguste les épisodes.
Comme je m'intéresse au dessin et à l'animation je compte justement envoyer une lettre de motivation aux studio Xilam pour demander si il est possible d'y effectuer un stage.
Bravo en tout cas de participer à cette merveille, vous avez beaucoup de chance.

Juliette Thuault.
Blog : http://jujumatic.blogspot.fr/

Germán Monti a dit…

Bravo! Tus personajes son adorables. Aquí en Argentina los vemos desde hace un año por la televisión pública pakapaka. Aquí la serie se llama flupalú donde estás? Saludos.